Easter Bunny is back in your markets!
Montréal’s Public Markets’ Easter Bunny will hopping around the Jean Talon, Atwater and Maisonneuve markets on the weekend of April 15-16.
He’ll be offering chocolate eggs to both young and old: a great opportunity to spoil yourself while shopping!
(Attention: First-come, first-served!)
Details of the Easter Bunny’s tour:
– Jean Talon Market, Saturday, April 15, from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Maisonneuve Market, Sunday, April 16, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Atwater Market, Sunday, April 16, from 3 p.m to 5 p.m.
Market hours: All our markets are open on Good Friday and Easter Monday!
The markets will be open at the regular times on Friday, April 14, Saturday, April 15 and Sunday, April 16*.
Opening hours of all the markets
On Easter Monday (April 17):
– Atwater, Lachine and Maisonneuve markets will close at 5:00 p.m. instead of 6:00 p.m
– Jean-Talon market will close at 6:00 p.m. as usual.
Montréal’s Public Markets wish you a wonderful Easter holiday!
*Beware, some stalls and shops can be close. Contact your merchant for more information.