All recipes |
Appetizers, Desserts and snacks, Side dishes, Vegetarian dishes
- 200g cooked chickpeas
- 100g of pumpkin puree
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 handful of pomegranate
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper
- Sesame seeds (for decoration)
- Accompaniments (optional): wraps, bread, vegetables, etc.
Follow these steps:
- The day before or a few hours before, take 1/4 of the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut it into small cubes.
- Place the cubes in a saucepan filled with water and heat over high heat. When the water comes to a boil, let it cook for 10 minutes before pouring it into a colander (the pumpkin is cooked when the blade of a knife passes through it easily).
- When it is still hot, puree the pieces with a hand blender or a puree press (or even with a fork). Let the puree cool.
- Drain the chickpeas over a saucepan to catch the juice (it is important to keep the water in the chickpeas).
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor.
- Blend. If the texture seems too compact, gradually add the reserved chickpea juice. Pour in gradually until you obtain a smooth texture.
- Serve in a bowl and be creative with the decoration!