- Slice the shallots. Gently wiped the mushrooms with damp paper towel, then slice thinly. Peel and crush the garlic.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the diced shallots, the mushroom and the garlic, for 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Deglaze skillet with white wine and cream. Let reduce few minutes. Add the curly parsley.
- In an ovenproof pan, put some oil then place mushrooms and shallots in it.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Salt and pepper the turbot and place it over the mushrooms.
- Pour the white wine and cream reduction over the fillets.
- Add cheddar and breadcrumb.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown, then, serve it!
A recipe from Délices de la Mer – Poissonnerie Gaspésienne.