- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and marinate the filets for about 6 hours in a well-sealed container in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, heat a saucepan at medium heat, melt the butter and add the cubed celeriac. Simmer gently, without letting it brown, for about 10 minutes and add the milk. Cook until the cubes fall apart under the fork. Remove the celeriac from the milk and purée it. Add some of the milk it cooked in, if necessary. Season and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F / 190°C. Cover a baking sheet with parchment. Filter the marinade and reduce the liquid to ¾ in a small saucepan.
- Place the filets on the baking sheet and cook in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of the filets.
- Sauté the mushrooms over high heat in a large hot oiled pan, to brown them. Add the chives and season.
- Place a portion of the celeriac purée on each plate, add the mushrooms and the fish, and spoon the reduced marinade over it.
A recipe from MPM, developed in collaboration with Tablée des Chefs