Total time : 15 min.Serves 4.
Discover our special recipes for the berry season! Tasty and easy to realize, they will make you fully enjoy the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries from Québec.
- Completely blend the ricotta and orange syrup.
- Spread the raspberries over 4 brioche slices.
- Cover with the other 4 slices to form 4 sandwiches.
- Beat the eggs with the cream and cinnamon.
- Dip both sides of the sandwiches in this mixture.
- Fry them in hot butter until they are golden.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
A recipe from the MPM’s resident chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.