- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peanut oil. Heat the oil in the fryer to 180°C (350°F).
- Using a spoon, drop the equivalent of 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of preparation into the fryer. Cook 7 or 8 at a time to maintain the temperature of the oil. Fry for 4 to 5 minutes, taking care to turn them over halfway through cooking or until the bhajis are golden brown. Then place them on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot and accompanied by bhaji sauce.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and season. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Reserve in the refrigerator.
These bhajis are prepared in advance, I even make a supply in the freezer. Once cooked and cooled, I put them on a plate covered with waxed paper without overlapping them and I freeze them for about 5 hours. I then put them in a freezer bag, they will keep for about 1 month in the freezer. I reheat them without defrosting them, in a preheated oven at 190°C (375°F) for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are warmed through.