Our recipe for the month of September: a tasty and fresh salsa with seasonal vegetables, to make summer last forever!
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumbers, peaches and herbs in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil in a pan and sweat the shallots without browning them for about 10 minutes. Let cool before adding to the salsa mixture.
- In the same pan, pour a small amount of olive oil and rapidly sauté the zucchini over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Let cool before adding to the salsa mixture.
- Add the grape seed oil, lemon zest and juice to the mixture and season to taste.
- Cut the pitas into 3 cm strips, place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are slightly golden.
A recipe from MPM, developed in collaboration with Tablée des Chefs.