- Crush raspberries with sugar and orange juice to get a raspberry compote.
- Pour into dessert cups. Set aside.
- Soften gelatin sheets in a little cold water, then squeeze out the water.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk, previously heated. Whip briskly and add orange zeste and gelatin sheets. Whip briskly again.
- Pour into the dessert cups, on the raspberry compote. Refrigirate for about 2 hours.
- At serving time, add raspberries and wet basil leaves dipped in granulated sugar.
A recipe from our Chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.