Winning recipe of the 2015 “Plat National” Contest at Jean-Talon market.
An original creation from Julie Aubé.
Author’s note :
This recipe stars several Québec seasonal products and it’s perfect for eating in one hand, with a glass in the other!
- Preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C) and place a pizza stone in it.
- For the pizza dough: prepare the dough and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make asparagus ribbons using a paring knife.
- Put the ribbons in a large bowl and add the shrimp, lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Form four small 25-30 cm pizzas.
- Spread the tzatziki sauce over the pizzas to about 1 cm from the edge.
- Place the asparagus and shrimp salad over the pizzas.
- Use a paring knife to shave off pieces of Gré des champs, and spread them over the top of the pizzas.
- Grind some pepper over them and cook for 10-12 minutes on the pizza stone.
If you want more than four pizzas, simply adjust the quantities. You can also cook the pizzas on the oiled grill of a barbecue preheated to a high heat.