All recipes |
- 400 g of Le Pic cheese fondue
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced in two
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- ¾ cup of white wine
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of kirsch (optional)
- Freshly ground pepper
- A pinch of nutmeg (optional)
- Bread (half a baguette per person)
- Rub the fondue pot with the pieces of garlic. If you like the subtle aroma of garlic, leave the garlic pieces in the fondue pot. Pour in the white wine and the lemon juice. Slowly heat the mixture.
- Pour the cornstarch into Le Pic cheese fondue bag. Shake well.
- Pour the succulent Le Pic cheese fondue mix into the liquid. Slowly, very slowly, let the mixture melt, stirring gently, in figure eights. Inhale the intoxicating odour! Dear gourmet, you must resist…
- When the melted cheese becomes smooth and creamy, it’s time to add the kirsch and season with the pepper and nutmeg (if you wish).
- Place this tempting fondue on the heater, before your guests, who will be impatiently waiting to savour your culinary masterpiece. Go ahead, taste Le Pic fondue by dipping a piece of bread into it.
Advice: remember to regularly stir the fondue to keep it smooth.