- Marinated onions: In a saucepan, bring the water, vinegar, sugar, salt, curry and thyme to a boil.
- Add the onions and simmer for about 5 minutes, cool and then put them in the fridge (tip: marinated cipollinis can be prepared in larger quantities, and kept in the fridge for over a month, to jazz up your salads).
- Salad: Put the sliced potatoes in a saucepan filled with cold water, bring to a boil and then simmer until tender. Drain and cool in the fridge.
- Mix the cooled potatoes, sliced duck breast, herbs, celery, radishes, marinated cipollinis and olive oil together in a large bowl. Season and set aside.
- Yogurt mixture: Mix the yogurt, honey and mustard together in a bowl, season and put in the fridge (you can also use this yogurt mixture as a sandwich spread).
- Put about 1/3 cup of the yogurt mixture, topped with the salad, into a lidded storage container, and keep in the fridge until lunchtime.
You can also serve the salad in a verrine.
A recipe from MPM, developed in collaboration with Tablée des Chefs