- In a bowl, soak the breadcrumbs with the olive oil, let them rest for 20 minutes.
- Cut the bell peppers into large cubes and pulverize them using a food processor until you obtain a puree.
- Add the walnuts to the mixture and pulverize again to obtain a texture with nice chunks.
- In the bowl of breadcrumbs, add the chili paste, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, salt and cumin.
- Add the mixture of walnuts and bell peppers and mix everything together.
Tip: You can add 1–2 tbsp of water or olive oil to this meze to give the muhammra a more sumptuous spread texture. You can also make the texture more creamy by putting all the ingredients in a food processor.