For the biscuit: Mix all the ingredients well and form into a ball.
- Press the ball of dough with your hand into a well-greased pan.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes at 350°F. It will be half-cooked.
- For the topping: Bring the brown sugar and maple syrup to a boil in a pot.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes at a low heat. Leave it to cool.
- Beat the eggs, then fold them into the syrup, mix and add the rest of the ingredients. Pour over the biscuit.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Let it cool in the pan and then cut it into squares.
Recipe from the Kiosque Mont-Royal.