- Slice rhubarb, place in a bowl and sprinkle with half the sugar. Leave for 30 minutes then drain it.
- In a saucepan, place rhubarb, strawberries and add the remaining sugar.
- Cook for about 20 minutes. Réserver.
- Beat the cheese with a fork.
- In a dessert cup, alternate layers of rhubarb and strawberry compote, a ladyfinger split in half, finishing with cheese. Repeat this one more time.
*For a lighter version, use Mediterranean plain yogurt.
A recipe by MPM’s resident chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.