Preparation time : 10 min.Total time : 45 to 50 min.
We’re all familiar with the traditional Easter meal, either lunch or supper. Nicole Anne suggests celebrating this holiday with a brunch. What do you think?
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pepper generously.
- Make a well in the centre, and pour in the previously beaten eggs.
- Beat together, slowly adding the olive oil.
- Fold* in the tuna, olives, dried tomatoes and thyme.
- Pour the batter into a bread or cake pan and cook for 45 to 50 minutes, checking if it’s done by pricking it with a knife tip. When it comes out clean, the loaf is done.
- Serve hot or warm after removing it from the pan.
- *Fold: carefully incorporate the ingredients into the batter by folding it down from the sides of the bowl toward the centre, using a spatula or a wooden spoon.
A recipe from our chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.