Total time : 35 min.Serves 4.
Discover our special recipes for the berry season! Tasty and easy to realize, they will make you fully enjoy the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries from Québec.
- Cut the chard leaves and set the stems aside.
- Blanche the halved leaves for 2 seconds in boiling water, cool and spread them to dry on a towel.
- Chop the stems finely and set aside.
- Sweat the chopped onion in 15 mL oil, add the garlic and ground venison and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chopped stems and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add half the blueberries, season to taste and let cool.
- Spoon the mixture onto the chard leaves and roll them up to make small packages.
- Pour the rest of the oil into the pan, and add the stuffed leaves.
- Pour in the wine, cover and gently simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the blueberries, heat slightly and serve.
A recipe from the MPM’s resident chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.