- Place the filets, the oil and the curry in a freezer bag, seal it well, shake well so that the filets are completely coated, and leave to marinate 24 hours in the fridge.
- Melt the butter in a pan and gently sauté the broccoli, without letting it brown. Add the broth, cover the pan and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender. Blend until smooth in a food processor, add the spinach and more broth if necessary, blend again.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- When the barbecue is ready, grill the salmon filets for 8 to 10 minutes, turn them and continue to grill for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a large hot, oiled frying pan, rapidly sauté the vegetables and season.
- Place a serving of purée, vegetables and salmon on each plate. Garnish with a few sprouts or fresh herbs.
A recipe from MPM, developed in collaboration with Tablée des Chefs.