In a bowl, mix together the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, coconut sugar (adjust to taste), and vanilla extract or scraped seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean. Mix until smooth.
- Quickly dip the ladyfinger biscuits in a little water with a few drops of orange blossom water or fruit juice, just enough to moisten them without fully soaking them.
- Line the bottom of a circular dessert or cake dish with a diameter of 20 to 30 cm with a single layer of moistened ladyfinger biscuits and place biscuits vertically along the edge of the dish.
- Spread a layer of the mascarpone and cream mixture over the biscuits.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of cherry or mixed berry jam over the cream layer.
- Add a layer of diced peaches, halved cherries, sliced strawberries.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 until all the ingredients are used, finishing with a layer of the mascarpone and cream mixture.
- Pour the remaining tablespoon of cherry or mixed berry jam over the top layer.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend and the cake to set.
- Before serving, you can decorate with additional fresh fruits.
- You can add fresh mint for added freshness.