- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F
- Butter 12 financier molds.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs, then add the butter and mix well together.
- Add the mango purée.
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients and then add them to the wet mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the financier molds, or use a piping bag to avoid making a mess.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the financiers are firm to the touch.
- Unmold and cool them on a rack.
Diced Strawberries With Black Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients well together, and set aside.
Milk Foam with White Chocolate
- Slightly heat the milk and melt the white chocolate into it. Add the vanilla and lecithin.
- Beat vigorously or, even better, use a hand mixer until the mixture becomes very frothy.
Plating the desserts
Plating the desserts: place a financier on each plate, spoon a line of milk foam beside it and add a tablespoon of the diced strawberries.
A recipe from our chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.