Preparation time : 15 minutesTotal time : Cooking time : 40 minutes
By Bobby Grégoire, Gastronomy Specialist.
Level of difficulty: Medium
Type of dish: Main course
Soak the mushrooms for 20 minutes in hot water. Drain and gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Heat the butter and oil in a hot skillet and sauté the garlic with the onions and herbs. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and duck and cook for another 15 minutes covered.
- Put the rice in a large skillet and stir over low heat.
- Pour in the red wine and reduce. Add the vegetable broth gradually, until it is completely absorbed, stirring constantly.
- Once cooked, sprinkle with the shavings of Tomme du Kamouraska and serve immediately.