- Preheat oven to 375°F / 190°C. Place the 9-grain bread in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes so that it is easier to slice thinly.
- Score an X on the bottom of each tomato.
- Plunge them into a pot of boiling water for 20 to 30 seconds, then submerge in ice water to cool, and carefully remove the skins. Drain the tomatoes, put them in a container, drizzle with olive oil and add the herbs. Pepper them and set aside in the fridge.
- Sweat the leek for 15 minutes in an oiled pan over low heat, ensuring that it doesn’t brown. Season and set aside in a container.
- Cut thin slices of the bread and place them on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, season and pop them in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and mustard together. Pour a thin steady stream of oil, while continuously and vigorously whisking the ingredients. If the mayonnaise becomes too firm, pour in a spoonful of cold water to thin it. Add the orange zest, yuzu juice and smoked paprika. Season and set aside in the fridge.
- Place a few small spoonfuls of leek onto each plate. Add a few morsels of lobster, 4 to 5 tomatoes, a few cubes of celeriac and the mayonnaise. Sprinkle with microgreens, crushed bread chips and fleur de sel.
A recipe from MPM, developed in collaboration with Tablée des Chefs.