Quail with maple syrup and balsamic vinegar
All recipes |
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fine balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl and marinate the quail for 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180°C).
- In a large oven-safe skillet, sauté onion in 4 tbsp oil on the stovetop. Add the quail and brown on all sides. Pour over the marinade and bake quail uncovered in oven for 45 minutes.