- Buy the bread 1-2 days in advance to allow it to stale. Cut the top off the bread ball, scoop out the inside removing the crumb to get a hole. Take your cheese to measure the circumference.
- Take the crumb and top of the bread then cut them into small cubic pieces.
- Take the garlic cloves and cut them in half. Rub the inside of the bread and place the thyme in the middle.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Wash and cook the potatoes with skin or not. Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water. Add a pinch of salt. Cook until tender.
- Remove or scrape the crust on the upper part of the Reblochon or Kenogami cheese to a thickness of 1 mm. Place the Reblochon inside the bread and drizzle the cheese with the white wine.
- Bake and when the cheese is melted, serve the bread and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve with the potatoes and cold cuts.
- Dip the bread into pieces, pricked on long forks, in the Reblochon or Kenogami cheese.
Tips: You can brown the bread in pieces in a little olive oil to obtain golden croutons. It is divine!