- Mix the fresh salmon with the juice and zest of the lime, the chopped green onions and the sesame oil. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Taste and adjust the level of sweetness and spiciness.
- Serve with the spring rolls.
Assembling the spring rolls
- Fill a bowl with hot water and dip in one rice paper wrapper at a time just until it becomes flexible.
- Next place on the wrapper a portion of the salmon tartare, 2 chopped strawberries, 2 chopped basil leaves, some sprouts and some lettuce leaves.
- Fold two ends of the rice paper wrapper over the filling.
- Roll the rice paper wrapper tight enough around the filling to form a roll.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.
A recipe from the MPM’s resident chef, Nicole Anne Gagnon.